The DR (direct replacement) Series of LED T8 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant improvements over fluorescent lamps in both energy-efficiency and lifetime, DR Series lamps offer the convenience of plug-and-play installation by using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
- Available in 4000k (cool white) and 5000k (daylight white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 55,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 1,150-2,200 lumens per lamp, and 100-113 lumens per watt (LPW).
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Direct replacement models using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
Warranty & Listings:
- Color Temperature: 4000k , 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Watts: 9.0, 11.0, 17.0
- Luminaire Lumens: 1,150, 1,400 , 2,200
- Lumens Per Watt: 105, 100 , 113
- Input Voltage: 120-277
- Input Current (A):
- 120V: 0.09, 0.12, 0.16
- 240V : 0.05 , 0.06 , 0.08
- 277V : 0.04 , 0.05 , 0.07
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 57,000
- Culus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- DLC approved (except 3-foot models).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Shatter-proof models ( certified) available by special order