The LEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.Features:
- Available in 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).
- Long-life LEDs provide 67,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 4,907 lumens and 102 lumens per watt.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are: Front = 0.13 sf; Side = 0.09 sf; and Face = 0.43 sf.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
- Color Temperature: 4000k, 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 4,907
- Luminaire Watts: 50
- Lumens Per Watt: 102
- Input Voltage: 120-277 (50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.40, 240V: 0.20, 277V: 0.17
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 67,000
Warranty & Listings:
- Yoke-mount option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Incudes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
- Complies with EN61000-4-2 level 2 electrostatic discharge (4kV).
- Tested to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty