The CPLED LED canopy light is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface- or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CPLED will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. Highefficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.Features:
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
- Wattage: 45 Watts, 80Watts
- Lumens: 4,948, 9,548
- Product Type: LED Product
- CRI: >80
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Rated Life: 60,000 hours
- Voltage: 120-277 AC (50-60Hz)
- Dimming capability: 0-10vdc
- Power factor: > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion: < 20%.
- 10kV surge protector is standard.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-25°C to 40°C / -13°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty
- Canopy-mount plate (attaches to junction box) is standard.
- Luminaire can also be directly surface-mounted to canopies by removing the lens, drilling holes in the cast housing, and screwing the luminaire to the canopy.
- Threaded hole on back of luminaire for ¾” rigid electrical conduit also provides for pendant-mounting.
- Threaded plug included for use when side conduit attachment is used.