Emergency backup power for the line of LED light panels.ILLUMINATION
- Provides constant power output to the load during emergency mode operation.
- Can be operated as NORMALLY-ON, NORMALLY-OFF or SWITCHED LOAD.
- Dual 120V/277V standard.
- Charge rate/power "ON” LED indacator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Long life, maintenance free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
- Output short/overcurrent protection: Electronic limiting, with normal operation resuming upon removal of fault.
- 90 Minute minimum emergency operating time over full temperature range (other run times available upon request).
- Output classification: Class 2 Compliant.
- Surge protection: Per C62.41 (TVS).
- Input overcurrent protection: Fusable link.
- 24 hour maximum battery recharge time.
- LED illuminated and remote mounted test switch.
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in a black finish.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote of the fixture.
- UL Classified for factory or field installation.
- Suitable for damp locations (0°C - 50°C).
- 5 year warranty