The LEDWP60W/80W are rugged, durable LED wall packs, which are perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With die cast aluminum housings and vandal resistant, borosilicate glass lenses, the LEDWP60W/80W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.Features:
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 59,000 hours of operation (LEDWP60W), or 57,000 hours of operation (LEDWP80W) with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- LEDWP60W models deliver 5,498 lumens and 96 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- LEDWP80W models deliver 7,585 lumens and 100 LPW at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
Warranty & Listings:
- Color Temperature: 4000k , 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 5,498, 7,585
- Luminaire Watts: 60, 80
- Lumens Per Watt: 96, 100
- Input Voltage: 120-277 (50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.48, 0.63, 240V : 0.24, 0.32, 277V : 0.21, 0.27
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 59,000, 57,000
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested and approved to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty