The LEDSL28W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LEDSL28W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent landscape lights.Features:
- Available in 3000k & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 2,724 lumens (106 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, and 3,200 lumens (125 LPW) at 5000k.
- Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available by special order (contact factory for details).
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Several mounting options provide easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Yoke-mounted models available by special order (contact factory for details).
- Color Temperature: 3000k, 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 2,724, 3,200
- Luminaire Watts: 28
- Lumens Per Watt: 106, 125
- Input Voltage: 120-277
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.21, 240V : 0.11, 277V : 0.09
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 69,000
Warranty & Listings:
- Threaded pipe (NPS ½”), which attaches to a junction box, is standard.
- Optional spike-mount (LEDSL-BS) for ground mounting.
- Optional canopy-mount (LED-CNY-KIT) for attachment to flat surfaces.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity test (1kV).
- 5-year warranty