This is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, it provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LED's provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
Emergency back up available. Field install only.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 121,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 19,320 lumen output from 140 watts input (138 lumens per watt) is standard.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Painted steel housing.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
- Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cablemounting kits.
Warranty & Listings:
- Color Temperature: 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 19,320
- Luminaire Watts: 140
- Lumens Per Watt: 138
- Input Voltage: 120-277
- Input Current (A): 120V: 1.17, 240V: 0.58, 277V: 0.51
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 121,000
- cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
- DLC Premium approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
- 5-year warranty
*picture shown with wire guard option.