The LEDCPY canopy light is designed to illuminate gas stations, parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring a low-profile luminaire that can be surface-mounted. With a painted steel housing and an aluminum heat sink, the LEDCPY is an attractive, rugged solution. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.Features:
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 58,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 11,963 lumens and 100 lumens per watt.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted steel housing with aluminum heat sink.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Warranty & Listings:
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- CRI: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 11,963
- Luminaire Watts: 120 W
- Lumens Per Watt: 100
- Input Voltage: 120-277 (50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A): 120V: 1.00, 240V: 0.50, 277V: 0.43
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70 Hours 3: 58,000
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty