Emergency lighting provides light by using a standard fluorescent fixture equipped with Howard BAL500 emergency ballast.
This emergency ballast consists of a high-temperature, maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery, charger and electronic circuitry contained in one 9.4" x 1.5" x 2.4" white metal case.
• Dual Voltage Input 120V/277 VAC, 60Hz
• Solid-state charger circuit
• Test Switch/Power Indicator light
• Temperature Rating (Ambient): 0ºC to 50ºC [32ºF to 122ºF]
• Maintenance-free, long life, Sealed Nickel Cadmium Battery
• Maximum battery recharge time: 24 hours
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes
• Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 500 Lumens
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing