This emergency ballast allows fluorescent lighting fixtures to be used for both normal and emergency operation.
In the event of a power failure, this emergency ballast switches the fixture to emergency mode and operates one or two of its lamps for a minimum of 90 minutes.
The unit contains a battery, charger, and inverter circuit in a single package. It can be mounted in the wireway or on top of the fixture, and is UL listed for factory installation or retrofit applications, as well as damp location listed.Features:
- Will cold-strike and operate all specified lamps
- Slim, low-profile design fits in smaller ballast compartments
- Long-life, high-temperature, recyclable Ni-Cad battery
- 90+ minute emergency operation
- 120V/277V Dual Voltage operation standard
- Time delay enhancement
- Open circuit isolation
- Includes test switch/charge indicator accessory kit
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and Life Safety Code requirements
- UL damp location rated