The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. This fixture is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
Emergency back up available. Field install only.
- Available in 4000k (coolw white) and 5000k (bright white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 4,003 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,081 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,111 luminaire lumens (129 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option SMK).
SURFACE MOUNTING KIT
- Color Temperature: 4000k, 5000k
- CRI 1: > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 4,081, 4,111
- Luminaire Watts: 32
- Lumens Per Watt: 127, 129
- Input Voltage: 120-277
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.27, 240V: 0.13, 277V: 0.12
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70 Hours3: 81,000
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- Optional surface mounting kit provides for installation on plaster or other hard ceilings
- UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
- DLC Premium listed.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, part B.
- 5-year warranty