The LEDHB220 is an LED high bay luminaire designed to illuminate commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing and
aluminum heat sink, the LEDHB220 provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.Features:
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 57,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 28,243 lumen output from 210 watts input (134 lumens per watt) is standard.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are available as options. To order, use model suffix DIM10V.
- Microwave occupancy sensors are available as options.
- Order model MWAVEDH-DIM10V separately.
- Power factor > 0.99.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted steel housing and aluminum heat sink.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Color Temperature: 5000k
- CRI 1: > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 28,243
- Luminaire Watts: 210
- Lumens Per Watt: 134
- Input Voltage: 120-277(50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A):
- 120V: 1.75
- 240V: 0.88
- 277V: .076
- Power Factor: > 99%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70Hours3: 57,000
Warranty & Listings
- Suspension from chains (⅛” chain material, 38” long) is standard. V-hangers, which attach the chain to the luminaire, are included.
- Pendant-mounting requires optional kit LEDHBPK (order separately).
- Surface-mounting requires optional kit LEDHBSMK (order separately).
- ETL listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp locations
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.