This series is a group of 2’, 3’, 4’ and 8’ covered strip lights, which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. This series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 5000k (bright white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 52,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 7,795 luminaire lumens (94 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
- Color Temperature: 5000k
- CRI 1: > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 7,795
- Luminaire Watts: 83
- Lumens / Watt : 94
- Input Voltage: 120-277(50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A):
- 120V: 0.69
- 240V: 0.35
- 277V: 0.30
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70Hours: 52,000
Warranty & Listings
- ETL approved for damp locations and to relevant U.L. standards (-30° C to 50° C / -22° F to 122° F).
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing