The BCBLED24 is a 2’ x 4’ LED center basket luminaire, which is designed as a direct replacement for 2’ x 4’ fluorescent luminaires installed in grid ceilings. The BCBLED24 is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.FEATURES:
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 52,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 4,758 luminaire lumens (99 lumens per watt) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Housing fits in standard 2’ x 4’ grid ceilings.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS:
- Color Temperature: 4000k
- CRI 1: > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 4,758
- Luminaire Watts: 48
- Lumens Per Watt: 99
- Input Voltage: 120-277(50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.40, 240V: 0.20, 277V: 0.17
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70 Hours3: 52,000
- ETL approved for damp locations and to relevant U.L. standards (-30 C to 50 C / -22 F to 122 F).
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- 5-year warranty