The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
Emergency back up available. Field install only.
- Available in 4000k (neutral) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 4,149 luminaire lumens (104 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 4,600 luminaire lumens (115 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing and acrylic lens.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 113°F).
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option SMK).
WARRANTY & LISTINGS:
- Color Temperature: 4000k, 5000k
- CRI 1: > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 4,149, 4,600
- Luminaire Watts: 40
- Lumens Per Watt: 104, 115
- Input Voltage: 120-277(50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.33, 240V: 0.17, 277V: 0.14
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70 Hours3: 56,000
- ETL listed to applicable U.L. standards for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated)
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty