The BP (hardwire) Series of LED T8 lamps replace
conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant improvements over fluorescent lamps in both energy-efficiency and lifetime, BP Series lamps are installed by by-passing existing fluorescent ballasts, and hard-wiring tombstone lamp-holders directly to incoming AC power leads. Features:
- Available in 4000k (cool white) and 5000k (daylight white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 54,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- High-efficacy models provide 1,800-2,200 lumens per lamp, and 133-144 lumens per watt (LPW).
- Standard-efficacy models provide 1,150-2,200 lumens per lamp, and 122-129 LPW.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Bypass models connect directly to incoming AC power leads.
Warranty & Listings:
- Color Temperature: 4000k , 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 1,800 , 2,200 , 1,150 , 1,580 , 2,200
- Luminaire Watts: 12.5 , 16.5 , 9.0 , 12.0 , 18.0
- Lumens Per Watt: 144 , 133 , 128 , 129 , 122
- Input Voltage: 120-277
- Input Current (A):
- 120V: 0.10 , 0.14 , 0.08 , 0.10 , 0.15
- 240V : 0.05 , 0.07 , 0.04, 0.05, 0.08
- 277V : 0.05 , 0.06 , 0.03 , 0.04 , 0.06
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 58,000 , 54,000 , 57,000 , 56,000
- Culus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- DLC approved (except 3-foot models).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Shatter-proof models ( certified) available by special order