This is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire, which can be wall-, ground- or pole-mounted to provide outdoor perimeter, area, and floodlighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a tempered glass lens, it will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LED's provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.Features
- Available in 4000k (cooll white) and 5000k (bright white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 79,000 (50W) or 121,000 (80W) hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 50W - delivers 4,183 lumens and 84 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, and 5000k.
- 80W - delivers 6,919 lumens and 86 LPW at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Color Temperature: 4000k , 5000k
- CRI 1: > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 4,183 , 6,919
- Luminaire Watts: 50 , 80
- Lumens Per Watt: 84 , 86
- Input Voltage: 120-277 (50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A):
- 120V: 0.42, 0.67
- 240V: 0.21, 0.33
- 277V: 0.18 , 0.29
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70Hours3: 79,000 , 121,000
Warranty & Listings
- Wall-mount plate is standard.
- Square arm option provides secure attachment to square poles, walls, and other flat surfaces
- Slip-fitter mount provides attachment to poles (2 ⅜” O.D. Tenon).
- Culus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested and approved to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing