This fixture is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire, which can be wall-, ground- or pole-mounted to provide outdoor perimeter, area, and floodlighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a tempered glass lens, it will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LED's provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.Features
- Available in 4000k (cool white) and 5000k (bright white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 79,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 12W - delivers 1,285 lumens and 84 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, and 1,321 lumens and 89 LPW at 5000k.
- 30W - delivers 3,239 lumens and 84 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, and 4,920 lumens and 89 LPW at 5000k.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Color Temperature: 4000k , 5000k
- CRI : > 80
- Luminaire Lumens: 1,285 , 1,321 , 3,239 , 4,920
- Luminaire Watts: 12 , 30
- Lumens Per Watt: 84 , 89, 90
- Input Voltage: 120-277 (50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A):
- 120V: 0.18, 0.25
- 240V: 0.09, 0.13
- 277V: 0.08 , 0.11
- Power Factor: > 90%
- THD2: < 20%
- L70 Hours3: 102,000, 79,000
Warranty & Listings
- Wall-mount plate is standard.
- Trunnion-mount option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- Die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.
- Culus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested and approved to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing