Emergency lighting provides light by using a standard fluorescent fixture equipped with Howard BAL1400TD emergency ballast.
This emergency ballast consists of a high-temperature, maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery, charger and electronic circuitry contained in one 13 3/ 8" x 2 3/8" x 1 1/2" white metal case.
A solid-state charging indicator light to monitor the charger and battery, a single-pole test switch, and installation hardware shall be provided.
The emergency ballast is capable of operating One or Two 17W – 215W Single Pin or Bi-Pin fluorescent lamps including Standard, Energy Saving, HO, VHO, Circline, U-Shaped and 4-pin rapid-start long compacts in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes.
The BAL1400TD has 4.0 Watts of input power, a 24.0 Watt-hour battery capacity, and exceed emergency standards set forth by the current NEC.
The emergency ballast is UL Listed for installation inside, on top of, or remote from the fixture, warranted for a full five years from date of purchase.
• Dual Voltage Input 120V/277 VAC, 60Hz
• Solid-state charger circuit
• Test Switch/Power Indicator light
• Temperature Rating (Ambient): 0ºC to 50ºC [32ºF to 122ºF]
• Maintenance-free, long life, Sealed Nickel Cadmium Battery
• Maximum battery recharge time: 24 hours
• Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes – please refer to page 2 for more information
• Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 1400 Lumens
• Compatible with 1-lamp, 2-lamp, 3-lamp and 4-lamp fixtures with many ballast types including standard, rapid-start, slimline, instant-start, dimming and electronic AC ballast – consult factory regarding specific applications
• Compatible with many different lamp types
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing