The LEDSL12W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, a fluted reflector for even light distribution, and a tempered glass lens with
seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LEDSL12W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent landscape lightsFeatures
Warranty & Listings
- Available in 3000k (warm white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 102,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 814 lumens and 74 lumens per watt.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 75.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Fluted reflector for even light distribution.
- Tempered glass lens with seamless silicone gasket to
- prevent leaks.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Threaded pipe (NPS ½”), which attaches to a junction box, is standard.
- Optional spike-mount (LEDSL-BS) for ground mounting.
- Optional canopy-mount (LED-CNY-KIT) for attachment to flat surfaces.