The LEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.Features:
- Available in 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 58,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- LEDMPAL80 delivers 8,591 lumens (110 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 9,064 lumens (116 LPW) at 5000k.
- LEDMPAL100 delivers 10,035 lumens (102 LPW) at 4000k, and 11,021 lumens (112 LPW) at 5000k.
- LEDMPAL150 delivers 15,131 lumens (98 LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are: Front = 0.38 sf; Side = 0.30 sf; and Face = 1.04 sf.
- ¾” knockout for button-type photocell.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
- Color Temperature: 4000k, 5000k
- CRI 1: >80
- Luminaire Lumens: 8,591, 9,064, 10,035, 11,021, 15,131
- Luminaire Watts: 80, 100, 150
- Lumens Per Watt: 110, 116, 102, 112, 98
- Input Voltage: 120-277 (50-60Hz)
- Input Current (A): 120V: 0.65, 0.82, 1.28, 240V: 0.33, 0.41, 0.64, 277V: 0.28, 0.35, 0.56
- Power Factor: >90%
- THD3: <20%
- L70Hours4: 58,000
Warranty & Listings:
- Slip-fitter mount provides attachment to poles (2 ⅜” O.D. tenon).
- Steel arm mount provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty